2 Top Institutions
Applications closed for NU-ESB tracks MIM 2017/18!
But you can still apply for France,
Ireland, Italy and
USA only in the second semester!
Local Programme Director
Professor Ellie R. Banalieva email@example.com
It credits its success to expert faculty, close partnerships with industry, and its emphasis on rigorous academics combined with experiential learning. Our emphasis on combining a challenging curriculum with the reality of the business world is at the core of the school’s mission. Integral to our success is a faculty that contributes to business knowledge through its world-class research and has real-world business experience as members of boards of directors, entrepreneurs, presidents, managers, directors, and consultants. The faculty’s applications-oriented scholarship and industry experience shapes student learning and the classroom experience.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business achieved the following accomplishments for its international business programs:
- #10 program in the U.S. for international business (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- #1 in publications in international business in theJournal of International Business Studies (JIBS), the top journal for international business
- D’Amore-McKim’s international business programs have three fellows of the Academy of International Business (AIB): Professor Ravi Ramamurti, Professor Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, and Professor Ruth Aguilera. According to AIB, is “this select group of distinguished AIB members [is] recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business or have made significant contributions to the AIB.”
- Northeastern University’s president, President Joseph Aoun, was recognized this year with the Educator of the Year award by the Academy of International Business.
- D’Amore-McKim’s distinguished Center for Emerging Markets , founded in 2007, has become a leading center for research on issues facing private and public organizations in emerging economies. The center boasts weekly and annual conferences with managers of leading multinationals and international business scholars.
- D’Amore-McKim’s international business faculty are key note speakers at various industry conferences and featured on CNN and CNN International
- D’Amore-McKim’s Professor Ravi Ramamurti and Professor Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra were two of the past Chairs of the International Management Division of the Academy of Management
- D’Amore-McKim’s Professor Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra will be the incoming co-editor of Global Strategy Journal.
- D’amore-McKim’s Professor Ruth Aguilera is a board member of the Strategic Management Society.
If you choose Northeastern University as one of your partner schools, please note that you may be eligible for a J-1 visa sponsorship to complete the MS in International Management program of studies.
If you plan to complete an internship before your start with the first semester in Boston, please note the following VISA requirements:
If your internship is outside of your home country and you will not return to your home country before departing for Boston, you will need to book an appointment at the US Embassy in your current location. If your internship is in the USA, you will not be able to transfer the internship visa to a student visa. You will need to apply for a new visa for the start of the program in Boston.
Please read the full information about the VISA requirements on our FAQs section just click here
For more information, visit also the following websites: