2 Top Institutions
Admission & Application
ADMISSION is open to candidates who are recent graduates (up to three years following graduation) with a bachelors degree in business or graduates from other fields with a business minor. Applicants with a business minor must have taken a minimum of four business courses, two of which from a quantitative area (e.g. accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics). Applicants need a minimum of six months’ work experience (can be internships during their studies) and no more than three years’ work experience post graduation.
The MIM curriculum is taught entirely in English. As evidence of fluency applicants must achieve either a minimum TOEFL result of 83 (ibt) or 220 (cbt) or a minimum IELTS of 6.5 overall band score, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the components.
HOW TO APPLY
The Admissions Committee will review your application when you have submitted the following materials. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH ALL YOUR FILES IN ENGLISH!
- Application Form: Complete the online application form by the appropriate deadline, 1 June 2017.
- Application Fee: Your nonrefundable €50 application fee, to be paid electronically by PayPal is due when you submit your online application (as last step). If you do not have a PayPal account please contact our central IPBS MIM office at firstname.lastname@example.org for providing you with the bank details.
- Letter of motivation: Please hand in a letter of motivation (minimum 250 and maximum 750 words) why you have decided to pursue a Master of Science within the IPBS. Discuss both your short-term and long-term professional goals. Upload your letter of motivation as a PDF document into your online application.
- Current Résumé/Curriculum Vitae: Submit a professional résumé that lists your work history (with exact dates), beginning with your most recent experience. Please include awards or other recognition you may have received for work, community service, or other accomplishments. Upload your résumé as a PDF document into your online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: We require one professional and one academic recommendation letter (provided by a business professor/lecture). Upload both recommendation letters a PDF document in your online application.
- Academic Transcript(s): Upload scanned copies of your (current or final) academic transcripts from each degree-granting institution (undergraduate and graduate) attended. Please note that you need to provide us with complete transcripts to cover all elements of your studies (especially where you have studied at more than one institution). Please upload only one pdf file including all transcripts. Please do not submit academic records from your secondary school or high school. Please note that you can apply also with provisional transcripts (final transcripts are required for final registration).
- Language Certificate: The MIM curriculum is taught entirely in English. As evidence of fluency applicants must achieve either a minimum TOEFL result of 83 (ibt) or 220 (cbt) or a minimum IELTS of 6.5 overall band score, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the components.Upload your achieved score as a PDF document in your application form. Please note that your certificate of TOEFL of IELTS result can be handed in later (if not yet available). English native speakers or those who have graduated from a bachelor programme where the language of instruction was English are not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
Your application will be screened by the Admissions Board and if successful you will receive a conditional offer generally within two weeks. If unsuccessful, you will also be notified generally within two weeks.
Upon your confirmation of acceptance into the MIM programme you will get a formal Study Place Offer with all terms and conditions by email.
To proceed to enrollment, a candidate must sign the Study Place Offer and pay the first payment installment of EUR 1,000.
Please note the Enrollment Deadline for the MIM intake 2017/18 is 20 June 2017.
In case of withdrawal, the first installment is refundable only if an applicant subsequently fails to meet the entry requirements (e.g. a final degree grade below the required minimum, an unsatisfactory TOEFL or IELTS result).